The 2019 Island Park Show will be held August 24th and 25th.
Explore, unwind, and shop at Island Park Show! Shop the best makers and find your inspiration among the many booths offering unique pieces of fine art and hand-made crafts.
Applications are available NOW! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Vendors should be prepared with the following information prior to beginning the online application:
- Business contact information
- Social media profiles and website url (if applicable)
- ND Sales Tax Permit Number (if applicable)
- The category(s) you are applying for (up to 3)
- Food and Beverage (not concessions) o Furniture
- Woodwork Decorative
• Four digital images depicting your product, the process of creation, and booth display with a description for each category you are applying in.
Island Park Show Deadlines and Requirements
The deadline for new applications and payment for our initial jury review is March 1, 2019.
Applications received after March 1, 2019 will be reviewed as space allows
This is a juried art and craft show. Not all applicants will be accepted.
Applicants in the initial jury review will be notified of their status by April 1, 2019
If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
• Each 12’x12’ booth space costs $190
• Private vehicles are not allowed to drive into the park. Vendors may choose to hand-truck their goods and booth set-up into the park or pay an additional $30 for Load In/Out Assistance.
Businesses interested in being a concession vendor can complete this application. Any questions can be directed to [email protected].